Clay Commune Gift Card
Regular price $10.00
Gift Vouchers are an extremely popular gift to give to to someone who has an interest or works with clay. Our gift vouchers give the recipient a variety of ways to use the voucher. Items can vary from clay to glazes, pottery tools or even wheel time or to participate in one of our many classes that run throughout the year.
Vouchers are valid for 3 years from the date of purchase.
GIFT CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to use of Gift Vouchers which have been issued by Clay Commune Geelong.
2. Gift Vouchers can only be used in store or online at www.claycommune.com.au
3. Clay Commune Geelong is located at 21/5 Bridge Street Newtown VIC 3220
4. Gift Vouchers are valid for 3 years from the date of purchase. It is the cardholder’s responsibility to use the full value within the validity period. Any unused amount after the expiry date of this card will not be refunded or credited.
5. Purchases exceeding the Gift Vouchers available balance require the difference to be paid by other methods.
6. This Gift Voucher is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash or to purchase further gift cards at Clay Commune Geelong.
7. Lost or stolen vouchers will not be replaced or returned. Clay Commune Geelong accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft or destruction of this Gift Voucher.
8. Gift Voucher cannot be reloaded. No further value may be added to it.
9. Purchase or use of this Gift Card constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.