Introduction to Glaze Workshop - Saturday February 5th 2022 @ 12pm
Regular price $195.00
If the workshop cannot run due to Covid restrictions or lockdowns - full refunds will be provided. Number for this workshop are strictly limited.
Limited Numbers for this workshop due to Covid
The introduction to glazing workshop is a great start for the person wishing to get a better understanding of the pitfalls of glazing and also gives you a starting point from where you will be able to start formulating and producing your own glazes.
We will take you through the differences in glazes and give you direction around the best practice when preparing your items to be glazed.
We will also make a glaze in the workshop and show you how to modify that glaze for different colours.
Please take a moment to read through the terms and conditions before you make your payment.
The Workshop Details
Price - $195.00
Workshops Date & Time
- Saturday the 5th of February 2022
- Starting time is 12pm ( workshop duration is 3 hours approx. )
If you are booking into this workshop you are fully committing to be able to attend for the duration of the workshop. We are unable to offer make up classes in any of our workshops. If you are unable to attend a class for any reason, this is not the responsibility of the studio. These workshops books out very fast. When the workshop is full it is full and we are unable to take further bookings for the same workshop. Booking into this course is first in best dressed to keep it fair. We announce all upcoming workshops well in advance on all of our social media platforms as well as our website. Please ensure you are online at the release time to secure your spot.
Conditions & Requirements
- Please ensure that you check over the times and the dates carefully. These are the times for the workshop allocated and there will be no make up workshops or times offered - we do not offer partial or full refunds for any reason.
- Please be prepared for your workshop. Please wear suitable clothing and footwear.
- Your area is to be cleaned and cleared by you before you leave the workshop. Please label your items clearly.
Let the glazing begin!