GV20Regular price $20.00
Gift Vouchers are an extremely popular gift to give to to someone who has an interest or works with clay. Our gift vouchers give the recipient a variety of ways to use the voucher. Items can vary from clay to glazes, pottery tools or even wheel time or to participate in one of our many classes that run throughout the year.
Vouchers are valid for 12 months.
GIFT CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to use of Gift Cards which have been issued by Clay Commune Geelong.
2. Gift Cards can only be redeemed in store online at www.claycommune.com.au
3. Clay Commune Geelong is located at 21/5 Bridge Street Newtown VIC 3220
4. Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.issued before 31 March 2018 are valid for use for 12 months from the date of issue. It is the cardholder’s responsibility to use the full value within the validity period. Any unused amount after the expiry date of this card will not be refunded or credited.
5. Purchases exceeding the Gift Card’s available balance require the difference to be paid by other methods.
6. This Gift Card is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash or to purchase further gift cards at Clay Commune Geelong.
7. Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced or returned. Clay Commune Geelong accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft or destruction of this Gift Card.
8. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded. No further value may be added to it.
9. Purchase or use of this Gift Card constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.