POTPLAS-5Regular price $9.90
High grade potters plaster predominantly used for the production of plaster slip molds as well as slab & slump/hump molds. The required water content will differ dependant on item size and function.
Our plaster is always in date - be advised that potters plaster does have a use by date clearly identified on the original packaging.
- Colour: White
- Working time: Setting Type – 10 -12 minutes knife-set time
- Packaging: 20kg bags.
- Compressive Strength*: Wet 6000kPa (min), Dry 13,000kPa (min)
- Linear Expansion*: 0.05 - 0.25%
- Surface Area: 5000 cm2/g (min)
- S.G.: 2.63
- Solubility: 0.6g/100ml
- Decomposition Temperature: 163oC
- VOC: Less than 50 grams per litre
- *Values determined at water/plaster ratio of 65ml/100g.
- Suitable for use in slip molds for ceramic pieces, plaster models and craft replicas
- Also suitable for the manufacture of compression molds in the slab casting of crockery and tableware
Features and Benefits
- High strength
- Easy to use for mold casting
- Suitable for compression molds