Term 1 - 2022 - Saturday Mornings
Regular price $525.00
Starting on Saturday the 12th of February 2022, Saturday Mornings group is a small group and once again the the whole studio is being used both upstairs and down stairs.
Within this 7 week workshop, you will have the opportunity to make your items and will have direction around technique and improvement and work on honing your skill as a potter. We want you to challenge yourself and work on completing items that will increase your skill level, after all your pieces will be around for the next few thousand years or so...
The course price includes all clay, materials and glaze. Firing is charged at $10 per kilo per firing. Class attendees can expect to make a wide variety of ceramics and we truly hope that people will use the space and are inspired by the studio space.
Price - $525 Includes clay, materials, and studio glazes.
Class time - Saturday Mornings 10am to 12pm Duration - 7 Consecutive weeks.
Class Dates 12th February to 26th March
If you are booking into this workshop you are fully committing to be able to attend for the duration of the workshop. We are unable to offer make up classes in any of our workshops. If you are unable to attend a class for any reason, this is not the responsibility of the studio. These workshops books out very fast. When the workshop is full it is full and we are unable to take further bookings for the same workshop. Booking into this course is first in best dressed to keep it fair. We announce all upcoming workshops well in advance on all of our social media platforms as well as our website. Please ensure you are online at the release time to secure your spot.
_______________________________________________________________________________________Conditions & Requirements
- Please ensure that you check over the times and the dates carefully. These are the times for the workshop allocated and there will be no make up classes or times offered - we do not offer partial or full refunds for any reason.
- Please be prepared for your workshop each and every week by wearing suitable clothes and footwear. Please bring a towel and there is no question that the clothes that you wear on the day will get messy!
- Please remove any hand jewellery and ensure that your finger nails are well trimmed ( clay and long nails dont go together sorry )
- The workshops times are set at 6-8pm. If you are running late you will unfortunalty forfeit that portion of your class time.
- The last 10 minutes of each class is to be spent finalising your items and cleaning the wheels and tools etc. The wheels and studio must be left in the same sate as we find them every time.
- I think pottery is the best craft in the world , Im not saying thats it not challenging but learning is half the fun.
- The studio is fully fitted out with heating and cooling and tea & coffee are provided at no charge.
- Take the plunge - turn up - have a blast and bring some mates - It will be the best thing you do in your week - Guaranteed!
Please ensure that you have read our Terms & Conditions prior to purchase.