Introduction to Glaze Workshop - SUNDAY September 17th - 2023 @ 9.30am
PMW17Regular price $150.00
The introduction to glazing workshop is a great start for the person wishing to get a better understanding of the pitfalls of glazing and also gives you a starting point from where you will be able to start formulating and producing your own glazes.
Within the workshop we will take you step by step through the process of glaze formulation and application. We will also provide instruction around safety and material security and provide direction an how we prepare and produce glazes for our studio. We will give you assistance in finding the right information and reference material that will save you loads of time and heartache.
During the workshop you will make your own glaze.
Please take a moment to read through the terms and conditions before you make your payment.
The Workshop Details
Price - $225.00
Workshops Date & Time
- SUNDAY September 17th - 2023
- Starting time is 9.30am ( workshop duration is 2.5 to 3 hours approx. )
If you are booking into this workshop you are fully committing to be able to attend for the duration of the workshop. We are unable to offer make up classes in any of our workshops. If you are unable to attend a class for any reason, this is not the responsibility of the studio. These workshops books out very fast. When the workshop is full it is full and we are unable to take further bookings for the same workshop. Booking into this course is first in best dressed to keep it fair. We announce all upcoming workshops well in advance on all of our social media platforms as well as our website. Please ensure you are online at the release time to secure your spot.
Conditions & Requirements
- If you work at another studio/teach classes in our area either paid or unpaid you will not be able to attend this workshop.
- Please ensure that you check over the times and the dates carefully. These are the times for the workshop allocated and there will be no make up workshops or times offered - we do not offer partial or full refunds for any reason.
- Please be prepared for your workshop. Please wear suitable clothing and footwear.
- Your area is to be cleaned and cleared by you before you leave the workshop. Please label your items clearly.
Let the glazing begin!